Since the trips will fill up very quickly it is very important to recruit your participants as early as possible!
- If you recruit 10 (that’s right, only ten!) or more eligible participants for one session of a Birthright Israel: MAYANOT trip you can qualify for a free trip back to Israel!*
Please note that to be eligible for the rewards all 10 applicants must actually participate on a trip. Wait-listed applicants will not count towards your total. Therefore, it is important that all of your applicants complete the online application and submit the fully-refundable deposit and all required forms within the first day after registration opens. Those who do so later will likely end up on a wait-list and you will not get credit for them.
(Also, please note, there are limited staff spots available. As a result, it is in your best interest to recruit as many recruits as possible in order to ensure that you are offered a staff spot. These rewards are offered based on a scale of quantity.
That means, people with more “recruits” than you, may be offered or rewarded before you, unless otherwise noted by Mayanot Israel or your Mayanot rep on campus. Additionally, multiple staffing spots from one University may be available, but this needs prior arrangement and approval your Mayanot rep and the Mayanot office. To find out who your local Mayanot rep is contact email@example.com.)
» The free MAYANOT recruitment reward will take the form of one of the following options which will be determined solely by MAYANOT:
- The opportunity to lead a Birthright Israel: MAYANOT trip during the session that you recruited for. This is only an option for those 21 years of age and older by the trip departure date and who meet the Birthright Israel staff requirements*. Please note that recruiters may or may not be put on a trip with the participants that they recruited.
- An IPAD 3 or up to $600 towards your flight to Israel not associated with a Taglit-Birthright Israel trip, good for one year from the current session. Certain restrictions may apply. Prize available only to recruiters under 21 years of age.
- All participants recruited must be eligible according to the Birthright Israel guidelines and must participate on the full Birthright Israel: MAYANOT experience. Participants who travel with other Birthright Israel providers cannot be counted toward your total.
- All recruits must submit their refundable deposit by a certain date. This date will be announced via email to recruiters within 24 hours of the date. (This date is subject to change from season to season.) Therefore it is imperative that your recruits submit their deposits within the first day after registration opens.
- Only those applications with your complete cell phone number in the “Recruiter Code” field (on the “Date Request Form” of the MAYANOT secondary application only) will be counted towards your total. Simply submitting your name on your recruits application, or via email, will not credit you as their recruiter.This is your responsibility as their recruiter.
- Once registration is open, after an applicant submits their “Date Request Form” they will not be able to add or change their recruiter code.
- Applicants on Waiting Lists who do not participate on a trip cannot be counted towards your total.
- If you recruit 10 recruits or, in some cases, less than 10, but have put in a strong effort, maintained communication with our office and your recruits, you may still be eligible to travel on a free trip back to Israel, but first priority will be assigned to those recruiters who were able to recruit 10 recruits or more.
- Although we will try to accommodate you to the best of our ability, Mayanot does not guarantee that you will travel on the specific date(s) that you request or with the participants you have recruited.
- It is Mayanot’s responsibility to OFFER a trip to recruiters who are able to fully recruit 10 or more applicants to Mayanot for the season. Should the recruiter decline the offer Mayanot is no longer responsible to offer the recruiter any further reward.
- Although not our intention, Mayanot reserves the right to reject any recruiter for the free trip or prize offers and to change (including the number of participants one must recruit) or cancel the free trip or prize offers at any given time without prior notice.
- All of your recruits must depart in the same session. Recruits from past or future sessions will not count toward your final total.
- This is an exclusive Mayanot offer is not affiliated with Birthright Israel or any other Birthright Israel provider.
- The free trips offered above are redeemable only for the session you recruited for and cannot be postponed for a future Birthright Israel: MAYANOT trip.
- This Mayanot recruitment reward program cannot be combined with any other Mayanot recruitment reward program or any other associated Mayanot recruitment reward program.
*The recruitment of new applicants for a trip does not by itself qualify a person to be accepted as a staff member on a Taglit-Birthright trip, as they must also meet the Birthright Israel staff requirements. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
♦ Must be 21+ years of age on your departure date.
♦ Must have proven prior Israel experience (preferably on an educational journey, and with staffing responsibility). Simply going on a Birthright trip previously does not automatically make one eligible to be a staff member.
♦ Having held leadership positions in youth or campus organizations and/or proven experience in working with youth or young adults from abroad.
♦ Demonstrate core Jewish literacy and more than basic knowledge of Israel.