Mayanot Israel is proud to have an array of specialty trip trips available for Birthright Israel eligible Canadian residents and citizens! These trips cover many different unique interests and demographics and we invite you to choose the one that best works for you. You and your friends from Canada can come along and enjoy all the trademark highlights of a Mayanot trip while earning college credits or building your career! You’ll meet people like you, from the United States and Canada on these fast paced, “challenge-your-mind-and-soul” 7, 10 or 12 day journeys throughout the Holy Land. Go ahead! Discover Mayanot!
- Birthright Israel Academic: Conflict Management and Counter Terrorism
May 15-28 | Departing from NYC | Ages 18-22 | More Info
- My Extreme Adventure – For the more outdoorsy people!
June 4-15 & 5-15 | Departing from NYC | Ages 18-22 & 22-26 | More Info
- #DigitalIsrael – For people in Hi-tech, digital and online development!
July 2-9 (7 days) | Departing from San Francisco | Ages 22-29 | More Info
- Newsroom to Newsroom – For journalists and people in the news industry!
July 10-21 | Departing from NYC | Ages 19-25 | More Info
- Sober in Israel – Mayanot’s original 12-Step Birthright Program!
August 6-16 | Departing from NYC | Ages 19-25 | More Info
- Israel for Vegans (and Vegetarians) – The first ever Vegan Birthright trip!
August 13-24 | Departing from NYC | Ages 20-26 | More Info
- Yisrael Sheli – Single gender trips for men and women!
Several departures | Departing from NYC | Ages 18-26 | More Info