There is no way we can ever really manage to sum up a Taglit-Birthright trip in a single list. Oh well. At least we tried.
1)We’re finally there. I must stretch #NoLegRoom
2) MMMM the air even smells like Israel
3) What do you mean the bus has no bathroom?
4) I would’ve gone to the bathroom in the airport!
5) How long did you say the drive was again?
6) I’m never going to make it. #FML
7) Is this Caesarea?! Its beautiful
8) Im at a beach — I must take pictures
9) Jump in the air and smile.
10) 1, 2, 3
11) I look horrible, take it again.
12) I think I have a picture of literally every grain of sand.
13) Yo, I think our tour guide knows everything, bro!
14) Food, I need food.
15) We haven’t eaten in hours.
17) Felafal and Hummus.
18) Felafal or hummus?
19) Shwarma or Felafal?
21) Where can I find Felafel?
22) Holy crap, this is the best food ever!
23) Calories don’t count in Israel if i can’t read the label, right?
24) Welp. I’m going to have another.
25) Whoa, is it really 3:00 AM?, I should go to bed.
26) But, But, We’re all still getting to know each other.
27) I think I’m in love with all 40 of them
28) What do you mean I have to wake up at 4:15 am to hike up Masada?
30) My legs hurt from yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that.
31) This view is AMAZING.
32) I should do yoga.
33) Yes, a handstand should do it
34) Let me Instagram a photo or seven.
35) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE IS NO INTERNET HERE!?
36) Are we going on a water hike?
37) I better dress prepared.
38) Flip flops and a bathing suit should do it.
39) Wait, It’s in the old city of Jerusalem?
40) Oh well, bathing suit it is. Why not? 🙂
41) Partying in Tel Aviv? I got this.
42) I should definitely get up and dance on the bar top.
44) Jerusalem is amazing. #Winning
45) The Kotel. Just wow.
46) Thats it. I don’t know else to describe it.
47) I can’t believe how fast time flies
48) Do I really have to go home?
49) Should I extend my trip?
50) Yea, I am going to extend my trip.
51) I feel like I know you all, like, forever. You know?
52) This can’t be over. It can’t be. I don’t let.
53) I’m gonna miss everyone SO much.
54) Thank god for Facebook.
55) It’s over. 🙁 I’m going to go cry.
56) That was the best damn trip of my life.
57) Ooooo, let’s plan a reunion. Lake Tahoe?
So, why not be a part of it?
It’s #MyAdventure. It’s #MyIsrael. It’s #Mayanot.
This winter, you can explore Israel with Mayanot’s perfect blend of adventure, inspiration, spirituality, and personal discovery. And it’s FREE. Beat that!
Mayanot’s popular trip itinerary was built on feedback of participants from all over the United States and from all walks of life — people just like you! As a highly acclaimed non-profit organization we spend every penny on your journey!
Its your Israel. Be inspired. Get refreshed and create memories for a lifetime.
Visit http://bit.ly/WinterRegistration to begin your journey this winter, 2016.